“Helping hands are better than praying lips” but Covid-19 or Corona virus has reversed this old saying into “Praying lips are better than helping hands”
In the current pandemic situation, the health and well-being of our entire global community — including each one of you — is important.
Without god’s grace, we won’t be able to cope up with this adverse situation. Let’s all join our hands and pray together. The goal is to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our world population while allowing the doctors’ and medical experts’ core operations to find a cure for this disease. Let’s pray together for a permanent cure to this virus and ensure the well-being of all.
While public gathering is not allowed, let’s pray from wherever we are. God will surely listen to our prayers, shower his grace and help us in fighting against Corona.
Lets collectively fix a time for Mass Prayer from our home. We all shall pray at the same time and request the almighty solve our problem. Post your timings in the comments and we shall fix the time based on the maximum votes
Corona Corona Corona!!!
- Corona was first detected in Wuhan district of China on Dec 31st, 2019
- The virus spread across the Wuhan area
- The mode of spreading is through physical contact with the affected person
- There is no cure for this disease as of now
- The symptoms may be similar to common cold and flu, but only after 15 days you may realize that you are affected
- The virus is not responding to antibiotics given for flu, HIV and other known diseases
- Many countries have reported confirmed cases of Corona-affected patients
- Thousands of deaths have been reported across many countries in which China, South Korea and Italy have large numbers
- Nearly 80% of the affected people have recovered fully
- Most death cases reported are patients above 70 years of age
While praying and staying indoors, here are some of the tips that each one of us need to follow so as to avoid the virus spreading.
- Wash your hands as often as possible
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your place neat and tidy
- Eat food that increases your immunity power
- Take extra care of elders and kids (<10) in your family